Join Our Sisterhood of the Goddess! An ONLINE Discovery Circle for women of all ages & stages ~
Each month, discover what goddesses from around the world have to teach us about • Connection • Empowerment • Self Expression and • MORE
DECEMBER – DISCOVER DEMETER / PERSEPHONE – The Ancient Greek Mother Goddess Demeter and her daughter Persephone have some profound lessons to share with us as women, as daugthers, and as mothers. Demeter, the Goddess of the Harvest, is intimately connected to cycles and rhythms. She teaches us about release and rebirth. Alongside her daughter Persephone, she teaches about what is required to grow. Their story is a powerful account of the “Journey to the Underworld” that we all must go through on our path to womanhood. From Demeter & Persephone we learn about:
• The Cycle of Release & Rebirth
• The importance of Grief in the cycle of loss, separation and rebirth
Demeter is the third of 9 goddesses we will be exploring throughout the year in our Sisterhood of the Goddess. Others include:
– Freya – Norse Goddess of Power & Sensuality
– Tara – Tibetan Goddess of Wisdom & Balance
– Oshun – West African River Goddess of Love & Beauty
– Danu – Celtic Mother Goddess & Queen of the Fairies
– Kuan Yin – East Asian Goddess of Compassion
– Amaterasu – Japanese Goddess of the Sun
These goddess have existed for thousands of years and have much to teach us! We will get to know each of these goddesses through art, games, stories & activities. By learning about goddesses from around the world we get the opportunity to learn more about ourselves and to use their stories to learn confidence, strength, personal power and joy!
To try out our Discovery Circle as a “Drop -in”, purchase a ticket via EventBrite here.
THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT. Upon registration, you will be sent a link for the online video conference at the scheduled date & time